Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Favorite Kelleee


Kellee & Gency.


I fatefully met Kellee from My Favorite Mirror at the Constructor craft show last year. We were reunited on Facebook and will someday be together again in the flesh, preferably at Storybook Land.

My Favorite Mirror collaborates with independent artists to create pocket mirrors, key chains, mouse pads & coaster sets with awesomest darn images you ever did see.

I just received & highly recommend these:


Wolf Baby vs. Fox Baby Keychain by The Black Apple

Honorable Tiger Pocket Mirror by Berkley Illustrations

Get out, Dude! Pocket Mirror by The Little Friends of Printmaking

Underwater Circus Pocket Mirror by Jaime Zollars

Her Words are so Flowery (G.I.R.L. no. 9) Pocket Mirror by Jen Corace

You can also catch Kellee & My Favorite Mirror at a craft show near you all summer long or on her new hit reality television show, America's Next Top Hobo (ANTH).

1 comment:

pestkaj said...

Super cute stuffs! I love you crafty gals.